Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CaN yOu SoLvE tHiS rIdDlE?

I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am completely at your command.
I am manage with care - you must be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done and after enough lessons, i will do it automatically.
I am the servant of all great people and alas of all failures.
Those who are great, I have made great.
Those who are failures, I have made faintest.
I am not machine, thought I work with the precision of a machine and the intelligence of a person. You may run me for ruin - it makes no difference to me.
take me, train me and be firm with me and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment